I am excited for this final week of the challenge and hope to make every bite and every sit up count. =D I've been consistent about the gym with only 1 rest day each week. I have mixed it up by doing cardio, weights, previous bootcamp routines, as well as some of the workouts posted on our challenge website. Pandora has been my friend and one thing I have done is switched up my stations too. However, I will admit that 80's cardio and 80's dance are two of my favorites and those are totally new on my playlist. I use to listed to more rap/top40 or instrumental stuff before. But, now I am totally changing it up and I've noticed a difference in my workouts.
I have been thinking more and more about what my new norm will be. I feel sooooo good and I have soooo much energy that I don't want to go back to eating the usual stuff but I also want to be able to make it a lifestyle. I am thinking more about my pantry and how I am going to get the kids on board with more paleo type meals. They eat very well but their snacks are usually easy "to go" processed snacks and I need to do a better job of changing that.
Tonight after I came home from work, I hit the gym, and got a burst of energy to do food prep. I always feel so much better when I have food ready to go in the fridge. One thing about this is that I am not eating typical breakfast foods. I have eggs sometimes but some days I eat all sorts of other proteins for breakfast. Kinda weird but it's like I am just eating to fuel my body because I know I need to. Not because I am starving or want a bagel or a donut. Now, the food doesn't taste bad and most of it I quite enjoy but it's just a little different. Below is I prepped tonight. I made Kale Chips for my first time. OH MY GOSH. They are DELISH!!!! DELISH. And so easy. I also made spaghetti squash, and some Brussels sprouts. I will have enough for a few more meals.
Well, I gotta go get my sleep in. That's soooo important. Day 23!!! 7 to go....
V.

No comments:
Post a Comment