Thursday, April 10, 2014

...Typical Day

Today was a typical day and despite a crazy work day, client meetings, and an unexpected visit from my BFF I stayed on track. I tend to work best under pressure. I can be a bit of a procrastinator at times but I always make sure that I do what I need to do. I knew that I had meetings and with my friend coming into town I had a 2 hour window to get my workout in after work so I packed up my bags and took everything I needed to work so I could hit the gym right after.

I'm beat so here are the pics....

Some people worry about eating out and staying true to "a diet" but I think you can order off a menu by keeping it basic and avoiding sauces. Also making selections that can have non compliant items such as cheese, dressing, carbs, etc removed easily. I am not a picky eater so I tend to feel bad for asking for modifications, but I usually find something easy to work with on any menu.

Here's lunch:
Fresh WILD salmon on organic greens. Oil/ vinegar dressing. It was delish!!!
 
Post work Gym Time


Mixed it up with TRX


 Work clothes, gym clothes, casual clothes for dinner... check, check, check. (No excuses)
 
 
 
And dinner...
Steamed WILD Salmon over steamed veges. It was YUM-o. I typically wouldn't eat fish twice in one day but I met my BFF at a seafood place for dinner and this dish looked like one of the safest bets. All I had to do is ask them to hold the sauce they would typically saute the veges in.
 
 
This challenge is for 30 days but it helps me to take it one day and one week at a time. I am so busy that if I try to wrap my head around everything that needs to happen for 30 days it would be overwhelming. So knowing what I need to prep for today and the next day is manageable. I hope to do some meal preps this Sunday but if it doesn't happen I know I can make good choices day by day.
 
V.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment