Dare I say it? It's Day 4 and I feel pretty good. I woke up this morning (sore from a killer workout) but feeling rested and no real cravings. I wasn't excited about the food options I could have for breakfast but I wasn't longing for my usual half of an English muffin and egg. I was perfectly fine whipping up a strawberry, blueberry, and banana smoothie. It was in water no other fillers of any kind. Natural sugar loaded but fruit is ok this week so that's what I had.
I breezed through the morning feeling pretty satisfied with my almonds and apple and had a salad for lunch. I am still not super hungry and it's almost 5 pm. I was also not even tempted when donuts were brought in the office this morning and cake this afternoon. I felt like there was no way I was going to blow it for a bite of that. I ate some carrots and a few more almonds.
I did start to get tired around lunch but I am feeling better now. I am headed to the gym after work and I have tilapia ready for dinner. I think you also have to wrap your head around all the food+social situations and find a new balance. Heading into the weekend this is going to take some navigating.
Oh... the one thing I would LOVE is a piece of gum. My dentist is going to kill me but I think I am going to start to chew on ice.
Happy Friday!!!
V.
No comments:
Post a Comment